Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Well, in answer to previous posting. No, don't panic about cheques wandering lost around the world, just cancel them. Real downside though, it costs £7.50 to cancel a cheque. My bargain from e.bay has turned out to be not such a bargain. I shall, of course, be discussing my situation with the postmaster and asking if I can expect any recompense, I will update when I receive a reply.
I have just had my yearly supervisory interview. This is when my suitability to continue practicing as a midwife is tested. We discuss my professional development etc. Its not the same thing as an IPR, not entirely sure of the difference but one is conducted by a supervisor of midwives whilst the other is conducted by a manager, who is also a supervisor of midwives! To be fair that is coincidence. It all went OK though so I can carry on for another year!The pregnant one is still away, she returns tomorrow. According to text messages it is like a winter wonderland in Italy. Why is it a Winter Wonderland in Italy, but a disaster when snow falls in England?

No comments: