Wednesday, February 18, 2004

The expectant one goes snowboarding tomorrow. Am I worried? No. Believe that and you will believe anything! I mean flying, when 7 months pregnant. Supposing baby puts in a appearance early. I won't be there. It will be Italian. Will immigration let it back in? She's flying Ryanair, will baby be Irish?
Right, a conundrum. Eldest daughter has a cat. He's 7 months old and was found as a stray aged approx 10 weeks. Lovely boy, but loves his freedom. She's just moved and now has a cat flap. In and out he goes, of anybodies cat flap. He loves the company of other cats. Should she get him a friend? If so what age?
Got my pushchair. Bargain from e-Bay. No trouble, easy transaction, picked it up. Also bid on, and won a Fisher-Price Activity chair and a bouncing chair, sent off my cheques, and have heard nothing, shall I panic?

No comments: