Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I seem to keep losing my blogs. Why? I know they are not the most scintillating pieces of prose but they are better than some. I've just spent ages on eBay looking for a three-in-one travel system for my soon to be grandchild. There are loads to go for but....when you take the p&p into consideration they work out quite expensive, I think I'll stick with the local rag, at least that way I can see before I buy. I've just had two days off work with a gastric virus. No peace though as K keeps phoning with problems etc. As I've said, I do love my job. I made a mistake though. I did a search for midwives + blogs and read some. The expectant Mums in the results didn't have a kind word to say about their midwife. Being Mrs Paranoia I know that I am their midwife and that they think I am grumpy, fat and the nastiest person they have ever come across. I'm really sad now. I'm not sure I still love my job. Today my youngest cat, I have 3, went and had his testicles, or their contents, removed. It hasn't affected him at all. I havn't seen my husband all day, perhaps he feels threatened.

No comments: