Friday, June 18, 2004

Really having problems navigating this new look blog-fest.
Since I last blogged one of my daughters has achieved the ripe old age of 21. In celebration of this we had a BBQ. 30 close friends and family attended, and one monster 6 year old, he is an advertisement for family planning, don't plan to have him in your family! He is a fine example of where relaxed parenting shows it's short-comings.
I have been filling my sparetime watching Big Brother. My viewing has certainly escalated since the major trouble between that bully Jason and twinkle-toes Marco, and that devious, overweight, liar Slick Vic and pea-brained Emma. My opinion of Michelle has changed considerably since I watched her cope admirably with Emma during their time in the bedsit, the patience she has in incredible. I can't imagine that BB will get any more interesting - never know though.

No comments: