Saturday, August 08, 2009

Retropectively

Life has taken many turns since I last blogged.
May 2008 - Son got married to his long term girl friend.
September 2008 - Jack started 'big' school. Eldest daughter went back to work from maternity leave and I started looking after the boys, the twins Jamie and Louis, 2 days a week.
October 2008 - The ulcerative colitis which son had been suffering from for about 2 years started fulminating and, after losing 4 stone in weight, and haemorrhages an emergency bowel resection was performed and an ileostomy created.
October 2008 - Our 6th grandchild, Evie, was born on halloween to Son and DIL.
Jun 2009 - Jack and Izzy's parents got married (at last)
July 2009 - Step father was knocked over by a driver reversing out of a drive. 9 days later he died from his injuries.

2 comments:

eLizH said...

I'm glad you're back blogging again. I've missed you.

MOTB said...

HI - I can't access you on Wordpress any more - will I have to open an account with them