Sunday, March 14, 2004

Havn't posted for a while. I've been trying to work out how to put/allow comments on my blog. Now, I've found different sites that host this but it involves doing things to my template, and I'm not brave enough! Usually when things like this happen I call for help to BIL who is a whizz with computers, writes programmes, lectures etc. but I can't ask him. Why? Cos then he would know my blog. He knows I have a blog but I won't tell him the address or anything else about it and he is trying to find it and so far it has defeated him, wonderful.
Anyway. Pregnant daughter is now 32 weeks and blooming. Everything has been purchased for the unborn one and now the waiting game really begins. My career as a midwife is fast losing its appeal. The paper work is breeding faster than a pair of rabbits and I am getting to the point where patient contact is becoming something I have to 'fit in'. I think I might retrain, data input or something. Please someone save the Health Service.

No comments: